Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh to be in Blighty

Hi blog world and bloggers in general (and blog readers), I like to always start my blogs like that as I like to think there is a whole community out there that I am interacting with and I like to always be polite. I live in China, and have been for five years now, and I have to say I long to be in England and with my family, I visit them quite a lot but this was only meant to be a temporary contract. Don’t get me wrong I love China – no really I do, and indeed the Chinese citizens but I am working out here and I don’t get to see my family a great deal. It is so very different here and I long to be back in my family home with a traditional Sunday lunch and a few beers down the local pub – oh how I miss that pub – Saturday afternoons with a pint and the football – can’t b beat. I can’t stress enough that the Chinese are brilliant so polite and friendly and they really will do anything for you and of course the country is so beautiful. I ease the home sickness by ordering British food online from back home for the British Online Supermarket web site. It is truly great and I would recommend them always, you can buy British food and get it sent all round the world, keep up the good work guys – blooming brilliant.

Watches Invicta : Watches for Men, Women’s watches, Swiss watches, Chronograph watches, Men’s watches, Ladies’ watches & Discount Luxury watches at eWatches.com

2 comments:

  1. I know that doing an etched glass is a brilliant idea actually I wanna try it soon. it seems doing this craft really enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personalized etched items make great gifts. Love this! ;-)
    glass etcher

    ReplyDelete