Thursday, June 3, 2010

Climbing Frames are a life saver!

I am a very excitable person, one of those potentially annoying people at functions that are always smiling and saying how life is so good and you don’t need to get drunk to have a good time and I’ll admit it I annoy myself sometimes. But at least I know that I am quite annoying and I feel I am not that bad (Hopefully). I love the summer months and as it is now very close (if not here some days) I was thinking about the children and what to do with them over school summer holidays. I do love having them about but things are pretty tight, moneywise, now the recession is here, we have a lovely house with a big garden (sorry doesn’t sound like we are broke does it!)And I though this year we would try and have as much fun with the kids as possible without spending loads of money on days out. After much thinking I decided to get a climbing frame or trampoline or a play system (which incorporates the two) I decided to buy something in that ballpark and started my search for play systems, trampolines or climbing frames online and found some great sites – I was especially impressed with Rainbow Play Systems who seem to have a large range and selection and you can view and read all about them online. We have now opted for and ordered one of the play systems featured on their site, we are all now excited and looking forward to a long hot family summer.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting... I was searching this info for my uncle. He will be happy for such a great info. Thanks for sharing...
    Ana
    Climbing Frames online

    ReplyDelete